+ Do I need to have an account to buy the items?
– No, you can buy the items via ‘Guest’ account. However, having an account with Kichimall helps speed up the entire shopping and check out process (e.g. tracking your orders).
+ How do I create an account?
– To create an account, simply click ‘Register’ on the top right corner followed by filling in your particulars.
+ What should I do if I have trouble logging into my account?
– Double check your login details (e.g. upper/lower case of your username or password).
– Click ‘Forgot your password’ if you have forgotten your password. Follow the steps and complete the information as required.
+ What should I do if there is/are unauthorized transaction(s) in my account?
– Please contact us immediately email@example.com
– Check with your bank
+ How do I activate my account?
– You will receive an email activation request. Simply click ‘Activate your account’ and follow the steps as required.
+ How do I change my shipping address?
– You can change your shipping address under your account settings in Kichimall. If you wish to change the shipping address after placing an order, please email us immediately firstname.lastname@example.org within 12 hours. In the event when the shipping process has started, it can no longer be changed.
+ How do I add or remove the items in my shopping cart?
– Login to your account and select the shopping cart on the top right of the page. You will be able to view all the items that are currently in the cart. To remove the item(s), simply click on the ‘Remove’ button next to the item. If you also wish to change the quantity of an item, you can click ‘+’ or ‘-‘ next to the item as well.
+ What forms of payment can I use?
– Credit/Debit cards: VISA, MASTERCARD, UNION, JCB, MAESTRO and AMEX.
+ What currencies do you accept?
– Currently, Kichimall accept SGD, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Euro and USD.
+ What is PayPal?
– PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
+ Can I still change my billing or shipping address after payment is being made?
– You can change your billing or shipping address within 12 hours if your order has not been processed and shipped. However, if the order has already been shipped or in transit, you will not be able to change.
+ How do I know if my payment has been received?
– You will receive an email to inform you about the order. You can login to your account in Kichimall to check the status of your order.
+ Do you provide an invoice?
– Yes, after we have received an order and payment made by you. Invoice will then be emailed to you.
+ What should I do if my payment has been declined?
– If your payment has been declined, please check if your card details has been keyed in correctly (e.g. CVV code and OTP code during checkout).
– If this happen multiple times, please check with your bank to verify.
– Alternatively, you may try paying with a new card or alternative paying mode.
+ Why do I need to “verify” my payment?
– This is a standard procedure in Kichimall, to make sure you are well-protected and to ensure all transactions are authorized.
+ When will my order ship?
– Shipping time varies by location. These are our estimates:
+ How are shipping costs calculated?
– Kichimall is proud to announce that we provide FREE shipping from our warehouses in China by ePacket or EMS and in USA by USPS.
+ How do I track my order?
– You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order is shipped.
Note: Some order may not be able to track due to free shipping.
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase may be sent in separate packages even if you have specified combined shipping.
+ What should I do if my tracking number is invalid?
– Tracking information normally appears after 2-3 business days after order has been dispatched. However, this may also happen if the shipping companies have not updated the delivery information thus, there the tracking number is invalid.
Do email us at email@example.com if you experience any difficulties tracking your order.
+ How do I know if my items have been shipped?
– You will receive an email notifying you that your order has been shipped.
+ How long will it take for me to receive my order?
– Sadly, there is no fixed number of days for you to receive your order. However, our estimation of max delivery time takes about 45 business days, excluding 2-5 days of processing time.
+ Can I still place order if my location is not in the list of delivery destinations?
– Unfortunately, we do not deliver to destination that are not included. You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you once online shopping and shipping is made available in your location.
+ How do I change the shipping method?
– Once your order has been placed, the shipping method should not be changed. However, you can still email us at email@example.com within 12 hours and has not been shipped. Do note that it may be possible to change the shipping method if you cover any difference incurred in the shipping cost.
+ Who is responsible if custom duties are incurred?
– Buyers are responsible if custom duties are incurred. Therefore, please always check the custom duties in your country before placing an order.
+ Who is responsible for clearance of item(s) if item(s) is/are being detained by customs?
– Buyers are responsible for clearance of item(s).
+ What should I do if my item(s) is/are seized by customs?
– If your item(s) happened to be seized by customs, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will conduct further investigations on your behalf with the shipping company.
+ What should I do if I have not received my order?
– If you have not received your order after 45 days, please check the tracking status and do email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
+ What happens if an incorrect address is provided for the delivery?
– Depending on the shipping company, some may allow up to 3 times for delivering your package order to your shipping address. However, the package order will ship back to us despite attempting to deliver. In this case, you will need to pay additional shipping charges incurred if you want us to ship the package order again with the correct address.
+ How do I know if my item(s) is eligible for a refund?
– Please refer to Warranty & Returns page.
+ Can I cancel my order before/after payment?
– Please refer to Warranty & Returns page.
Note: We have tried to answer as many frequently asked questions as above. If you still have any enquires that are not on our FAQ page, please do not hesitate and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
We may update this FAQ from time to time to provide you a better understanding and spending time in Kichimall.