Perfect eyebrows with just one pencil! 3-in-1 eyebrow enhancer with long-lasting finish
Eyebrows are one of the biggest concerns for women; the lines smudge easily, or it’s hard to fill in gaps and sparse areas for a youthful, elegant look. “DHC Long-Lasting Eyebrow 3-in-1” is the solution. One tool includes a pencil to define, powder to blend, and a brush to finish. This eyebrow tool is not only easy to use but also creates a long-lasting look.
Formula contains a complex of three beauty essences: Tahitian gardenia extract, olive virgin oil, and panthenol to strengthen. This pencil is not only gentle on skin, but is also DHC’s smoothest and easiest to apply.
cyclopentasiloxane, polyethylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, c18-36 acid glycol ester, acrylates/stearyl acrylate/dimethicone methacrylate copolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, panthenol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum hydroxide
caprylic/capric/myristic/stearic triglyceride, dimethicone, sucrose tetraisostearate, sucrose tetrastearate triacetate, stearoxymethicone/dimethicone copolymer, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, octyldodecanol, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated castor oil stearate, polyethylene, trimethylsiloxysilicate, panthenol, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum hydroxide
How to Use
Open the cap and twist up the pencil approximately 1-2 mm.
- *Twisting the pencil up too far, or dropping the pencil, can lead to breakage.
- *Twist the pencil down completely and close the cap tightly after use.
- *If the pencil does not appear when you twist it up, it has been fully used.
Twist the applicator to reveal the powdered sponge. For a more natural finish, adjust the amount of powder by brushing off excess on the back of your hand.
- *When using for the first time, or the powder does not appear on the sponge, reinsert the sponge into the applicator to pick up more powder and twist a few times before using.
- *Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse thoroughly with water.
- *Dropping the applicator can cause it to break.
Precautions for Cosmetic Products
- *If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
(1) When an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appears during use.
(2) When the above symptoms appear after exposure to direct sunlight.
- *Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- *Ingredient names of some products may be partially modified.
Precautions for Storage
- *Close the cap tightly after use.
- *Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- *Keep out of the reach of children.