Medicated pressed powder to enhance brightness and long-lasting finish
A pressed powder for maintaining a lasting clear finish with a light natural feel. Use over BB Cream for stopping shine or retouching, to help your makeup look fresher and last longer. Formulated with soluble germanium to moisturize and medicated whitening ingredient tranexamic acid to suppress spots and freckles. Various skin-friendly minerals and lasting white pigments promote brightness. Smooth, silky powder fills in pores for a flawless look.
No added fragrance, colorants or parabens.
Designated Ingredients: None
How to Use
- Insert the product into the DHC Base Makeup Series Compact (Germanium), sold separately.
- Swipe the DHC Makeup Puff I (sold separately) across the powder surface and remove extra powder on the back of your hand before applying on your face.
- *Make sure to apply an adequate amount of powder on the puff. Do not apply too much powder.
- *For your T-zone (forehead and nose), apply a small amount several times to help makeup stay on longer.
- *Always keep the puff clean. The powder will be harder to apply when the puff is dirty.
- *When inserting the powder refill into the compact, do not discard the attached clear film. Replace the film to preserve the surface of the powder.
[How to insert the refill]
- 1. Remove the refill from the clear case.
- 2. Fit into the compact and push lightly on the top.
[How to remove the refill]
- Push out the refill from the small hole on the bottom of the compact with a small pointed object such as a pin.
Precautions for Cosmetic Products
- *If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
(1) When an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appears during use.
(2) When the above symptoms appear after exposure to direct sunlight.
- *Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- *Ingredient names of some products may be partially modified.
Precautions for Storage
- *Close the cap tightly after use.
- *Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- *Keep out of the reach of children.