Cover all spots, wrinkles, dullness—and especially dark circles around eyes! An innovative concealer with beauty serum that adds moisture while covering
DHC Q10 Luminist Moisture Care Clear Treatment Retouch is an innovation liquid concealer with a rich covering powder and bright veil. It thoroughly covers skin concerns such as dark spots, freckles, dark circles under the eyes, dullness, uneven color and wrinkles. The liquid naturally blends with skin color and imparts a bright, supple, glowing complexion.
The light-controlling powder, which is in all products in the Q10 Luminist Base Makeup series, and the rich covering powder thoroughly cover unevenness and dark circles and impart a natural glow to your complexion. Also, the lift-up film and fixing polymer physically lift the uneven skin surface, for flawless and beautiful skin.
The concealer is also formulated with coenzyme Q10 and other moisturizing beauty ingredients to care for the delicate and hardworking skin around your eyes and mouth as well as other areas prone to dryness. This innovative formula not only covers unevenness, but also hydrates, keeping your skin supple and moist.
You can apply directly to areas of concern with the brush pen, which is easy to take with you wherever you go. Use it in your morning makeup routine as well as for touchups during the day.
No added fragrance, parabens or UV absorbers.
About DHC Q10 Luminist Base Makeup Series
Formulated to add brightness and moisturize deeply. Ingredients include brightening ingredient coenzyme Q10, moisturizing ingredients such as aphanothece sacrum polysaccharides and ceramide NP, and suppleness-enhancing ingredients such as machilus odoratissima bark extract and marine collage. Prunus mume fruit extract covers unevenness and also imparts a brighter complexion. And these rich ingredients do not just impart a beautiful complexion—they also care for your skin throughout the day.
Water, cyclopentasiloxane, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, glycerin, butylene glycol, PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, dimethicone, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, prunus mume fruit extract, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, hydrolyzed collagen (fish-derived), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, aphanothece sacrum exopolysaccharides, ceramide np, machilus odoratissima bark extract, mevalonolactone, ubiquinone, sorbitan isostearate, sodium chloride, hydrated silica, tocopheryl acetate, cerium oxide, disteardimonium hectorite, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, nylon-6, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, (+/-) talc, mica (CI 77019), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), aluminum hydroxide
How to Use
Press the brush onto the back of your hand a few times, and let the liquid spread thoroughly to the tip of brush. Then apply directly to areas of concern (Image 1) and dab with your fingertip to blend it in (Image 2).
*Use BEFORE applying powder foundation or AFTER applying liquid foundation.
[How to use brush pen]
- When using for the first time, remove the cap and slowly turn the dial on the bottom of the pen clockwise until liquid comes out at the tip of brush. (Turn 20–30 times for first use. Turn the dial slowly and adjust amount from second use.)
- Always remove the cap before turning the dial. Be careful not to turn too much.
- *After use, gently wipe off any product remaining on the brush pen with a clean tissue and close the cap tightly.
- *Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact does occur, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
- *SPF/PA display is measured according to the International Sun Protection Factor Testing Method.
For best results, use with other Q10 Luminist Base Makeup series products.
Precautions for Cosmetic Products
- *If the cosmetic product does not agree with your skin and you experience the following symptoms, stop using immediately and consult a dermatologist. Continued use may aggravate the symptoms.
(1) When an abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, color loss (vitiligo etc.) or darkening appears during use.
(2) When the above symptoms appear after exposure to direct sunlight.
- *Do not apply on cuts, wounds, rash, inflammation or other skin abnormalities.
- *Ingredient names of some products may be partially modified.
Precautions for Storage
- *Close the cap tightly after use.
- *Avoid direct sunlight and extremely high-temperature and high-humidity environments.
- *Keep out of the reach of children.