Laneige Cream Skin Milk Oil Cleanser 200ml
Low pH 5.5 cleanser to gently melt away both makeup and dead skin cells with milk oil without any need for emulsification
From cleansing to skincare, all at once
Now you can use Cream Skin for cleansing, too!
“Low pH 5.5 cleanser to gently melt away both makeup
and dead skin cells with milk oil, without any need for emulsification”
1. Cleanser which contains the same ingredients as Cream Skin Refiner keep the skin hydrated after cleansing
with 100% Cream Skin Refiner to keep the skin hydrated after cleansing
2. Daily cleanser that gently melts away a buildup of dead skin cells clogging pores and sebum through light rub
3. Easy cleansing with a new milk oil formula that doesn’t need to go through an emulsification process
4. pH 5.5 (pH balanced) formula with good ingredients that boost the fundamental of the skin’s health
Key Points 1
Cleanser with ingredients of Cream Skin Refiner
100% Cream Skin Refiner ingredients with less oil content to keep rough or tight skin fully hydrated after cleansing
Key Points 2
Gently melts away makeup and dead skin cells
Gently melts dead skin cells inside pores and sebum with a light rub to keep the skin soft and smooth
Key Points 3
New milk oil formulation, without any need for emulsification
Unlike common cleansing oil, it does not require extra emulsification that adds water to melt makeup, making cleansing easier
Key Points 4
Low pH 5.5 Facial Cleanser
Subacid formula with pH 5.5 tested for eye irritation replacement improves the fundamental of the skin’s health
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.
How to use