Laneige Essential Balancing Emulsion Light 120ml
Refreshing-type Essential Balancing Light Emulsion for balancing oil and moisture of oily skin, and smoothing the skin texture
Moisturizing to a new level!
Basic step to enriched moisturized skin
NEW Laneige basic line for moisture balancing care
Refreshing-type Essential Balancing Light Emulsion for
balancing oil and moisture of oily skin, and smoothing the skin texture
ESSENTIAL BALANCING EMULSION LIGHT
Light – “ESSENTIAL BALANCING EMULSION LIGHT” for oily skin
Make skin moisturized and healthy, starting from the base of skincare!
1. Light moisturizing emulsion
Light refreshing water type toner for oily skin that provides fresh moisture to oily looking skin
2. Balancing moisture levels in the skin and providing a refreshing sensation
It has Micro Ion Water rich in minerals and niacinamide,
which helps strengthen the skin’s barrier to boost the skin’s core hydration
3. Clear skin complexion through anti-oxidation
Cotton extract and vitamin C derivatives to make the skin look clean and clear
How to use
Use after using toner in the morning and at night. Take an appropriate amount (diameter 1.5cm/0.4ml).
Gently apply on the face in the direction of skin texture, starting from the inside of the face and working outward. Lightly pat to promote absorption into skin.
If red spots, swelling, or irritation occurs while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist.
Do not apply on areas with injuries or dermatitis.
Keep away from direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
1. If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use immediately and consult your dermatologist:
(1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation
(2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight
2. Do not apply on areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
3. Storage & Handling
(1) Keep the cap closed after use.
(2) Keep out of reach of children.
(3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extreme high or low temperatures.